Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Miss this baby.

 Cohen 2 weeks old
 Cohen 1 year old pics
Almost 2! When did he get sooooo big!


I have been uploading all our pictures on our new computer and just came across all these pictures of Cohen. I still picture him as my little baby but wow he is getting BIG!  So sad!  He has been such a fun baby...way easier as a baby then he is now:)  He was such a good, calm baby now he is a wild little man.   But with such a sweet side to him.  He loves Mickey Mouse, his babies(blankets), watching Spongebob, and he love to give Loves(kisses and hugs).  He wants to do everything his big brother is doing and follows him around everywhere.  Cohen is a little daddies boy.  He sure does love his dad.  Sometimes when I do laundry he will carry around one of TJ's shirts and says "Daddy, daddy,daddy."  He is such a sweet little guy and we LOVE him!!

4 comments:

  1. He is darling! I love that baby picture. Maybe its time for another one! j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just saw your blog on Todd and Christines so I'm adding you to my list! Also thought I would let you know I'm blog stalking you! : ) Hope things are good. Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats your blog address meg? I will stalk yours as well:)

      Delete