Sunday, January 8, 2012

Family Pictures November 2011

 Brindy 6 1/2
Tage 4 1/2
 Cohen 20 months

 This is my favorite! I love Cohens cute cry face!
We had our family picture taken in November.  They turned out really cute!  I was going to send out Christmas cards but ran out of time.  Some day I will have enough time for Christmas cards! Anyways here are a few I loved.  We didn't get a ton of pictures where Cohen wasn't crying! It was freezing and he was tired, which is not a good combination!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! But, I can't believe how grown up they are all looking! I guess that means we haven't seen you guys recently. Seriously, your family looks like you could have stepped out from a catalog shoot. I love the one of them running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Cohen really does have a cute cry face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete