Sunday, January 22, 2012

First Talk

Tage wearing Uncle Mike's nerd glasses 
 At the pumpkin patch!
Tage and his cousin Jossie
 Tage's first day of preschool. 2011.
 Mom and Tage at Bonsai
 Tage LOVED the fair in Idaho!
 Tage and I went on a date to Cars 2!
 At the gateway playing in the fountains!
 There is not a lot Tage likes more then swimming in St. George!
 This never happens in the car!
 Tage being a cool dude.
Tage and Cohen are best buds.

TAGE


Today was Tage's first talk in primary.  It was so cute and he did such a good job.  He is such a little social butterfly, he wasn't nervous at all.  He just got right up and said everything I told him too.  He is so dang cute.  Every time I pick him up from primary they always tell me he is always so good in primary and I will have random people come up to me after church who are in primary and tell me funny things he says and does during primary and class.  He is a pretty funny kid and I think most people get a good laugh from him.  He is so smart and always acts a little older then some of the kids his age.  Anyways, they spotlight the kids who do the talk and I thought I would share what his spotlight was.  They asked what Tage does really well choosing the right.  My answer is he is always good at sharing.  He shares with everyone.  He knows how to take turns, and how to be nice when someone else wants something he has.  He is BY far our best little share-er in our family.  It's nice I can ask him to share something with his sister or brother and he doesn't have a fit about it.  Most the time I don't even have to ask him to share.  The next question was what are somethings he enjoys to do.  Answer to that is he LOVES to be outside.  He loves to ride his bike, can ride with NO training wheels, and he loves to play with his friends.  He thinks he needs to play with friends all day everyday.  He has recently gotten more into coloring and painting.  He has never really been into crafts but now he will go into his room and color for hours.  He is really good too, and very creative.  The last question was what was something funny about him as a baby .  When he was a baby he would dance to just about anything that was playing.  But where he loved to do it the most was in the car.  He would dance so hard in the car I would be at a stop light and he would shake my whole car from moving back and forth so much.  He has always had quite the personality.  He is always quoting things from movies and has so many things memorized.  He is such a sweet, smart boy and we are so glad he is part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't believe how big he's gotten. He looks so grown up with his little backpack on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! do you have a blog? what the address?

    ReplyDelete