Tuesday, June 12, 2012

May happenings...

 I threw this picture in because I think it is so cute.  We were in the car wash a few weeks ago and Cohen asked Tage to hold his hand because he gets totally scared going threw the car wash.  When we got out Cohen said,"Thank you Tage, hold my hand, thank you."  They are so fun, when they get along:)
 Tage started gymnastics in the fall just to have something to do during the winter.  He ended up totally loving it and I'm sure it will be something we keep doing.  He had a little end of year performance and did so cute!
 We had so much fun over Memorial Day weekend.  We went out on a super fun double date with my sister Erin and her husband on friday night.  On saturday night we went out with all of TJ's siblings.  We went to city creek and walked around for a little while and then went to dinner.  It was such a fun night!
 On sunday Tage went to Idaho with my parents to go visit my grandma and we went on a walk up by the Bountiful Temple and ended up seeing a really pretty cemetery and they were doing some kind of ceremony there too.  We love that area, it is so pretty up there!

 On Monday we went to the Roy pool with my family.  Pretty much everyone came and we had a blast.    We swam for like 3 hours, and yes it was cold, but still at least the sun was out.  We had so much fun with everyone.
 After swimming we went to my parents for a BBQ.  It was also really fun!  We had such a fun, busy weekend spending time with all our families!


No comments:

Post a Comment