Monday, June 25, 2012

How time flies!

 Tage at 1
Tage almost 5 years old

This little guy is going to be 5 in 2 weeks!  I can't believe how fast time has flown with him!  I feel like it was yesterday that I had him.  I still remember being huge and hot and miserable in July being 9 months pregnant.  I still remember getting induced and having everything go perfectly and feeling no pain, which is the best part right?  He is such a fun, happy, friendly guy.  He is little Mr. Popular in our neighborhood and always thinks he needs to be playing with kids all day long.  He says the funniest things and is always making us laugh.  He is a good brother too.  He loves his little brother and loves his big sister.  I can't believe this guy is 2 weeks away from 5! Happy birthday to Tage boy!  Party is next week so I'll post some pictures from that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment