Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thomas The Train

                            Being under the bed with trains is much cooler, right?
                                              Best buds!:)



                                   Cohen likes it under the bed cause he can eat puzzle pieces without me knowing:)
So a few weeks ago Tage told me that all boys have Thomas the Train but him.  So sad.  He is very deprived.  I went to Toys R us to look for some and it was so expensive and I had already bought his Christmas presents.  I was talking to one of my clients about it and she said she had 2 huge boxes of stuff that her son had grown out of playing with.  I went and picked it all up yesterday and Tage has been in heaven ever since.  He played with them all day yesterday and this morning I woke up and he was in his room by himself playing with his trains and tracks!  It was so nice because he usually wakes up early and has to get me out of bed to watch cartoons with him.  Cohen loves the trains too.  He will crawl after them til he catches them.  I have a feeling we will get lots of years of playing out of these trains!  I was so lucky to get them all!

3 comments:

  1. Cohen looks really sneaky in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Tage! Trains and tracks are his favorite thing to play with when he's here =D Too cute. He looks so happy.

    I agree with Erin, Cohen looks sneaky! haha

    ReplyDelete