Friday, December 3, 2010

Cohens newborn pics from Little Angels Photography











I decided since these pictures cost so much and i still have Cohens birth announcements in my kitchen cupboard I would post these because they are so stinking cute!  And whats even more sad then the fact I have not sent out his announcements, is the fact I havent gotten one of these pictures printed out! $500.00 down the drain! Haha but at least I have them on my computer!  I really need to get on top of it!:)  Maybe Ill send his birth announcements with our next childs in like, oh 5 years!

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!!! I love that he still looks exactly the same now - you can totally tell it's just little newborn Cohen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know he really does look the same...but fat! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one on the big plate thing. what a cute little bum! I love Little angles photography...but seriously so expensive!

    ReplyDelete