Monday, November 29, 2010

Why not?







So since I am so bad at writing anything down that my kids say and do and not good of keeping track of anything I figured why not blog like everyone else does!? The only problem with that is that I am computer illiterate.  I am dead serious too.  I mean I just learned how to email pictures a few months ago! So any tips on blogging would be greatly appreciated! Well, we are pretty much up to nothing new!  Cohen is getting so big I can hardly believe it.  He is 8 months old already and 21 lbs! He is our little football player and is probably the sweetest baby you will ever meet.  He is very calm and easy going.  I could ask for a better little guy!  Now if I can just figure out how to keep him little forever!  Tage is 3 1/2 now and started preshool this year!  He loves it so much and always asks to go every day.  He is so smart, he can pretty much tell me what al his books say because he memorizes everything!  He is so athletic and keeps us laughing all the time.  He talks like an adult and talks back like an adult.  He is like 3 going on 16....Brindy is 5 1/2 now and started kindergarten.  She is in gymnastics too.  She loves her brothers and has so much fun running around with Tage during the weekends we have her.  And she loves her baby brother so much.  She and Tage both sing him songs if he ever cries and Cohen loves them both so much!  Life is good and we are always super busy!  We had a super fun thanksgiving at my parents then went to st. george to stay at TJs parents house down there.  We had so much fun shopping and eating and playing the whole time!  Now I just need Christmas to hurry and get here so that I don't have to hear "when is santa going to be here?" every single day!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog and that I get to see cute pictures of your kids all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! These are cute pictures! We need to get the kids together to play again. Whenever Hudson sees a blonde haired boy he yells, "Tage, Tage!" and runs over to play with him, so I know he really likes to play with him. We need to come down there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya we should really try to get them together like once a month! When could you guys do something?

    ReplyDelete