Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 months old!

                                                    In the NICU
                                                                 Finally home





                                                                  6 months
I cant believe how old my little Cohen has gotten!  I just want him to stay a baby forever.  He is so happy and loves to smile and laugh and roll around all over the place.  He loves when people say his name and starts moving his arms because he is so excited.  He started crawling but doesnt do it a lot.  He can roll much faster then he can crawl so he just rolls all over the place.  He loves any and all electronics(kind of like his daddy?!? yes).  If Tj gets his I pad out Cohen will crawl as fast as he can to it.  He just started sitting up in his crib when he wakes up.  He usually doesnt cry when he gets up, just sits in his room and talks to himself.  I cant believe how big he is! From 6 pounds to probably about 22 pounds in 8 months! He is a big boy! And we just cant get enough of him!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he has gotten either! It has gone by so quickly. All the time my neighbors will tell me that Dawson changes every week, I don't see it until I look back at pictures. Cohen is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I think he looks so much like Tage in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete