Sunday, October 7, 2012

End of September and Conference Weekend

 Cohen missed his nap one day because we were at the park for Tage's preschool field trip.  When we got into the car I gave him a chocolate chip cookie and within seconds he was asleep, didn't eat any of the cookie but was this dirty!  Silly Co.
 Ellie and Cohen all snuggled up for a cool morning run!
 Cousinly LOVE!  These kiddos sure love each other!
 Cohen loves to take pictures with my phone.  Its his new favorite thing since he can see himself while he is taking the picture.  He asks me everyday to take some pictures with him and makes the funniest faces.
 I love matching these boys.  I wish they could match everyday!!
 Soccer games every Saturday!
 I went to Women's Conference with my mom and sister this year.  It was awesome with great talks.  Afterwards we went to Zupas for a delish dinner!
 We were waiting in the parking lot to drop Brindy off and taking pictures and I told Brindy to do her sexy face, this is what it is!:)  Soooo funny!
 
Sexy hubs!
 We let the kids get out and run around while we were waiting to drop off Brindy that same day and they were going crazy.  Cohen was doing somersaults on the cement and Tage, Cohen and Brindy were running around making funny faces and dancing.

 Yesterday I had a color cancellation and got to go to breakfast with my boys!  I never have Saturdays off so it was fun to be able to see them for a couple hours.

 Tj sent me this picture of Cohen yesterday on their way home from Brindy's soccer game.  Co will never wear his sunglasses the right way, he says they are wrong when they are on right. 

 We had the best weekend this weekend!  We watched Conference, ate lots of yummy food, went to the park, went on a pretty drive to Snow basin and walked around, and just hung out!  I LOVE conference weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment