Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The rest of September


How is it already the end of September?  This month has flown by, just like the summer did.  I am ready for some nice fall weather!  We had a really busy September with school starting and Labor day and soccer.  Goodbye September, HELLO OCTOBER!

 I got to go see the beautiful Brigham city temple with my cute activity days girls.  It was such a beautiful temple! 
 We are ready for Halloween with BOTH the boys costumes already!
 We rode the train to the Gateway one night for family night.  The boys and I have been on the train several times but TJ never has gone with us so it was his first time.
 We went to go get new outfits for the boys bears and Build a Bear.
 The boys love the train and were so excited to head down with their bears.
 Cohen makes this face like fifteen times a day.  I don't know where he got it from, but it sure makes us laugh!
 Tage got to celebrate his birthday in one of his preschool's.  So naturally he wanted to bring chocolate bars, him and Cohen's favorite thing!
 We just finished a month of watching this little sweetie while Erin works in the mornings.  She has been a total angel.  She has made it very easy to watch her and the boys love having her around and are so sweet with her.
 We have spent all our saturdays at Tage's soccer games. Even Ellie comes at the crack of dawn to watch the games!
 Even when its cold!
 Tage is awesome at soccer.  Last game he scored 3 goals! Only one went in the wrong goal, and scored the only 2 goals his team even had.  He has done so good his first year! Jessica has been his coach this season and he has had a lot of fun with her.
 Brindy and TJ at the soccer game.
 I have still been running several times a week and occasionally when we get home I find these 2 sweeties sound asleep.  Cohen always tells me when we get home from running that he is so tired.  Funny boy.
 TJ went to St. George last weekend with his family to go golfing so Syd, Jess and I hung out friday night and did a little shopping.
 The boys picked pumpkins out of Grams garden.

 Tage had a field trip yesterday to the Layton Park.  Cohen and I went with them. We had a picnic and fed the ducks and played at the playground.  It was actually pretty fun!
Cohen missed his nap because we were at the park and he was so tired!  I got him a chocolate chip cookie and he was talking like crazy then I look back because its suddenly quiet and this is what I found.  Covered in chocolate snoozing.  He is so cute.

And that is basically what we did this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment