Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Ellie has arrived!



We are so excited to have another little niece.  Now I have a niece on each side and it is so much fun!  Erin had to wait until she was 41 weeks pregnant to get induced so she got induced on the 18th and 7:30. She did most of it without an epidural until close to the end.  It took forever to push her out so I'm sure she was glad to have it!  Erin at the last minute decided to let my mom and I in when she had her.  It was seriously so cool!  Didn't freak me out at all!  Ellie came out so cute and sweet, right when she came out and they put her in the spotlight she put both of her hands over her eyes.  It was so funny!  She weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce, 21 inches long, and born at 11:24 p.m.  She is seriously the cutest baby!  We are not sure who she looks like, but for sure looks like a little girl!  I am addicted to her! I have seen her everyday so far!  Tage and Cohen met her today and Tage held her and Cohen looked at her and kept saying, "Hi baby Ellie!"  We are so excited our families are getting bigger!

1 comment: