Monday, February 27, 2012

My friend is so creative!:)


My cutest friend from high school made these cute things to hang on her boys walls that she saw on pinterest.  I loved them but I am not computer savvy in any way!  She told me how she did them but I was like, okay cool...I'll just order them off Etsy someday cause I will never be able to figure them out!! Haha, anyways tonight she wrote me and told me she would make them and did it in like 10 minutes! They turned out SO GOOD! Thanks Em!!!! PS...... does it make you a bad parent when you can't remember how much your not even 2 year old weighed at birth, not be able to find his birth announcement, and not even quite sure if we ordered a birth certificate?? hmmmmmm......

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering which color combos you liked best. Those where my favorites. Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete